Promotions Terms & Conditions
Free Colour Consult Sessions
- The Free ONLINE colour consult offers is only available for a limited time and will commence from 03/01/22 through to 30/06/22.
- If applicable, the FREE online colour consultancy service will automatically be applied at checkout.
- Upon completion of your consult, you will receive a DISCOUNT CODE from your consultant which you can then apply to your first online orders over $100 at wattyl.com.au
- Only valid for up to ONE month and to be confirmed by your consultant.
- Not valid with any other offers.
- Only redeemable on purchased made online, for product available through the site.
- Standard delivery charges apply.
- Discounts cannot be retrospectively applied to any previous orders placed.
- White bases only.
- Offer available to Retail consumers only
- By committing to the FREE Colour Consult offer you accept and agree also to join our Paint Perks members program, offering it’s members great everyday savings and specials throughout the year. Please click here for more details on the program benefits; https://paintperks.wattyl.com.au/
- Please note that making paint colour recommendations via a digital medium will not be as accurate as recommendations made in the situation. Therefore, while every endeavour is taken, Wattyl will not be liable if the recommendations are not to the consumer’s satisfaction. For your own piece of mind we further recommend that you obtain physical test pot of your chosen colour to conduct physical colour testing.
- Click and collect service is available.
- Valued at $65 inclusive of GST.
WATTYL “WIN A SPA TREATMENT FOR YOU AND AND A FRIEND” PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
9. The Promotion Period commences 05/05/22 and closes on 08/05/22 at 11:59pm AEST. (“Promotional Period”).
10. All valid entries received during the Promotional Period, will be placed in a Draw. The Draw will be held at the Promoter’s office on 10/05/22 at 11am AEST.
11. The winner of a prize will be notified via Facebook Private Message or Instagram Private Message (depending on where the entry occurred) within 3 working days of the Draw. The Winner will also be notified by a comment advising them of the win (where possible) from @wattylpaint on the winning post. Once the winner has responded the winner will also be published on www.facebook.com/wattylpaint and www.instagram.com/wattylpaint.
12. All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are AEST. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the close date and time of the Promotional Period to be eligible to win a prize.
13. Should the Promoter receive low or no entries to the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to extend the Promotion closing date.
14. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, select a replacement winner from the valid entries in the event that a winner cannot satisfy any element of these Terms and Conditions.
15. Multiple entries are valid providing each entry is a different answer.
16. There is one Winner drawn. That Winner will nominate a Friend in writing to the Promoter who will also receive the Prize. The Friend must live in Australia or New Zealand. Both the Winner and Friend will each receive:
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any costs the Winner and/or Friend may incur in redeeming the Prize.
20. In the event the Winner chooses to forfeit any aspect of the prize no compensation or alternative prize will be offered.
21. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted after making reasonable attempts and therefore forfeits the Prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. If the Promoter is unable to contact a winner to claim a prize or if the winner is unable to attend any element of a prize, including attending on the date and time set out above, the winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety and the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, select a replacement winner from the valid entries.
23. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
24. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. All answers must be ‘G’ or ‘PG’ rated. Anything that is deemed inappropriate by the Promoter will be deemed ineligible.
25. Any inappropriate answers may be removed from the Promoter’s Facebook and/or Instagram by the Promoter at any time. If the Promoter feels that an entrant is in breech of the Promoter’s Page Conditions that Entrant may be removed from the Page.
26. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event of an entrant, claiming to be a winner, being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions.
28. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. All prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
29. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
30. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant and (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion.
31. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website or SMS service is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Telecommunications provided and / or Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
32. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
33. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.