Promotions Terms & Conditions
BLACK FRIDAY PROMO 2023 TERMS & CONDITIONS
*Offer is available online and in-store. Discount is off all RRP. Not valid with any other discount/s or offer/s and cannot be combined with any additional membership offers such as the RAA, RAC, RACQ, RACT or RACV programs. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Excludes spray equipment and spray accessories. Customers must either be a member of Paint Perks or become a member at time of purchase. Applied at register in-store using BLACKFRIDAY23 or applying BLACKFRIDAY23 at checkout on wattyl.com.au. Exclusive to Wattyl Paint Centres in Australia and wattyl.com.au 22/11/23 to 27/11/23 @ 11.59pm AEDT. Not all stores open all days. Check your local store for trading times.
For online: All of the above conditions apply, plus the following: offer is only valid for products advertised on wattyl.com.au, standard delivery charges apply, shipping is subject to delivery policy, and timing may vary depending on location, discounts cannot be retrospectively applied to any previous orders placed. If purchase is made online during a public holiday, fulfillment will be the following business day from the local store. Orders placed during this promotional period are subject to Terms of Sales policy: wattyl.com.au/terms-of-use. Hempel (Wattyl) Australia Pty Ltd. Level 3, 2 Burbank Place, Norwest NSW 2153 ABN 40 000 035 914.
NEALE WHITAKER SPRING PROMO 2023 TERMS & CONDITIONS
In celebration of the launch of the Neale Whitaker Spring/Summer Colour Collection we will be offering 20% off colour samplers! The perfect opportunity to give your home a seasonal makeover and try out a new colour scheme.
*Offer applies to 250ml & 500ml colour samplers tinted to selected Wattyl colours featured in the Neale Whitaker Spring/Summer ’23 Collection only, including Pale Mocha, Thredbo Snow, Peaceful Path, Soft Grass, Copper Sand, Honey Pot, Humid Jungle, Deep Indian Red, Designer White, Soft Green, Orange Soda, Energetic Orange, Cavern Pool, Beach Life, Sea Turtle and Baritone. Discount is off RRP on purchases made in-store only. Not valid with any other discounts or offer/s and cannot be combined with any additional membership offers such as the RAA, RAC, RACQ, RACT or programs. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Not valid on online orders.
Exclusive to Wattyl Paint Centres in Qld, NSW, ACT, NT, SA, Vic and Tas from 01/10/23 to 03/11/23. Product subject to availability – please contact your local Wattyl Paint Centre for stock availability. Not all stores are open all days. Check your local store for trading times. The Promoter is Hempel (Wattyl) Australia Ply Ltd (ABN 40 000 035 914), 2 Burbank Place, Norwest NSW 2153.
COLOUR CONSULTATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. A Wattyl colour stylist booked through the Wattyl website (“Stylist”) is available to help you (“Customer”) create the colour palette for your home (“Colour Schedule”), this service is a “Consultation”.
2. Wattyl Stylists are available to Australian residents only looking for residential solution/s. Offer is available to retail Customers only (not trade Customers).
3. All Consultation/s are completed online only; the Customer may request a preference for a phone or video phone call for the Consultation. The Consultation will occur at a time that is suitable to both the Customer and Stylist.
4. A Consultation is for the interior OR the exterior of your home. To have Colour Schedules prepared for both areas, will result in two (2) Consultations.
5. Each Consultation includes:
a. Customers will receive a phone or video call,
b. Up to three bespoke Wattyl colour palettes specified in a Wattyl Colour Schedule for their interior OR exterior. These will be emailed directly to the Customer,
c. Up to five Wattyl A5 colour cards sent to your home (please visit your local Wattyl store or stockist to view Wattyl colour wall, fandeck and brochures for other colours specified),
d. Upon completion of the above, a Discount Voucher will be provided for use at any Wattyl Paint Centre in Australia or via online ordering at wattyl.com.au
VOUCHER TERMS: The voucher is for 30% off all Wattyl Paints and Stains (all bases) up to a purchase total of $300.00 including GST. Discount is off-shelf price. Excludes trade accounts. Cannot be used in conjunction with the Paint Perks Welcome Voucher. No other discounts apply. The voucher is valid for 3 months following the Consultation. If the Customer needs delivery, standard delivery charges apply (note, Click and Collect is available). Discounts cannot be retrospectively applied to any previous orders placed.
6. Whilst Wattyl has ensured each Stylist is fully qualified and endorsed by Wattyl, the advice given by the Stylist has no bearing on Wattyl for any disputes which may arise.
7. Should any appointments between the customer and stylist need to be rescheduled, it is up to the customer and stylist to be responsible for actioning the new meeting time.
8. One Consultation is $85 AUD (including GST). Payment is to be made directly to the Stylist. Payment is to be made before Wattyl Colour Schedule is emailed to the Customer. Credit card payments can be taken directly over the phone, or the Customer can pay on an invoice by Direct Deposit.
9. Customers can purchase additional/extra colour cards from wattyl.com.au if they choose to do so.
10. This offer is capped at three (3) Consultations per household per year.
11. Please note that making paint colour recommendations via a digital medium will not be as accurate as recommendations made in the situation. Therefore, while every endeavour is taken, Wattyl will not be liable if the recommendations are not to the consumer’s satisfaction. For your own piece of mind, we further recommend that you obtain a physical test pot of your chosen colour to conduct physical colour testing.
WATTYL “WINTER BEDROOM MAKEOVER” PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
3. Entry is only open to individuals aged 14 or over living in Australia. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, MyHouse Australia, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The Promoter is Hempel (Wattyl) Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 40 000 035 914), 2 Burbank Place, Norwest NSW 2153.
How to enter
5. During the Promotional Period the Promoter and Partners (@nealewhitaker and @myhouseaustralia) will use its Instagram account @wattylpaint to publish various posts asking people to visit www.instagram.com/wattylpaint or www.instagram.com/myhouseaustralia, search for the relevant post and to comment on the post (as applicable) (‘Post’).
6. To enter you must: Ensure you
a. ‘Follow’ the following three accounts:
i. Wattyl Paint – www.instagram.com/wattylpaint
ii. Neale Whitaker – www.instagram.com/nealewhitaker
iii. MyHouse Australia – www.instagram.com/myhouseaustralia
and continue to ‘Follow’ it until the winner is announced if the entry is on Instagram; and
b. Find the post on either www.instagram.com/wattylpaint or www.instagram.com/myhouseaustralia; and
c. On the Post: Tag a friend and tell us in the comments which Wattyl bedroom colour palette you want to wake up to this winter.
d. Ensure the post is set to ‘public’ so that @wattylpaint and/or @myhouseaustralia can see the post
7. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject any entries which do not comply with these Terms and Conditions and will not provide any reasons for rejection. Entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions of entry will be deemed invalid and are not eligible to win a prize.
8. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Instagram membership and the use of Instagram generally are subject to the Instagram prevailing terms and conditions of use available at instagram.com. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Instagram and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an entrant in respect of the entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
When to enter and Draw
9. The Promotion Period commences 13/06/23 and closes on 25/06/23 at 11:59pm AEST. (“Promotional Period”).
10. All valid entries received during the Promotional Period, will be placed in a Draw. The Draw will be held at the Promoter’s office on 29/06/23 at 11am AEST.
11. The winners will be notified via Instagram Private Message within 5 working days of the Draw. Once the winner has responded the winner will also be published on www.instagram.com/wattylpaint and Partners may also promote winners.
12. All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are AEST. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the close date and time of the Promotional Period to be eligible to win a prize.
13. Should the Promoter receive low or no entries to the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to extend the Promotion closing date.
14. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, select a replacement winner from the valid entries in the event that a winner cannot satisfy any element of these Terms and Conditions.
Number of Entries permitted
15. Only one entry per person (or account), regardless how many times that person/account comments on posts throughout the promotion.
Prize on offer
16. There will be three (3) Winners drawn. Each Winner will receive the following prize made up of two parts:
a. $300 to spend at the Winner’s nearest Wattyl Paint Centre in Australia on Wattyl I.D Advanced interior paint range. The prize can be spent only on Wattyl I.D Advanced branded paint products and any accessories excluding Spray Machines and Spray Accessories. At the time of winning, the Promoter will confirm the Winner’s nearest store (Nominated Store). An account will be set up in their name at the Nominated Store and the $300 credit applied. This credit can be used all in one transaction, or progressively. $300 expires 30/09/23, any funds remaining on the account after this date will be forfeited.
b. RRP $500 of bedlinen from MyHouse Australia, from the Neale Whitaker range. Value is calculated using RRP of items. Bed linen will be chosen through consultation with a MyHouse Australia representative (via phone or electronic communication). The Promoter will arrange the consultation. Once the Winner has confirmed the item/s they will be delivered to the Winner’s
residential address via Australia Post or Courier. It is the Promoters discretion which method is used. Prize must be chosen by 30/07/2023. All credit must be used in the one transaction; any remaining funds will be forfeited. Should the Winner choose items valued over the $500 the winner would need to pay MyHouse Australia directly anything over the $500 prize. This prize is subject to the standard consumer warranty offered by MyHouse Australia. Any warranty claims should be directed directly to MyHouse Australia.
17. Each prize is valued at $800.00 Total prize pool is valued up to AUD $2400.00.
18. The Winner will receive their prize credit, to the Promoter’s best endeavours within 72 hours of the Winner and Promoter confirming their nearest store. Any delay outside the Promoter’s control may mean that it can be up to 14 days until the prize credit is applied.
19. Prize is not transferrable, nor redeemable for cash.
20. The Promoter is not responsible for any costs the Winner/s may incur in redeeming the Prize.
21. In the event the Winner chooses to forfeit any aspect of the prize no compensation or alternative prize will be offered.
22. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted after making reasonable attempts and therefore forfeits the Prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. If the Promoter is unable to contact a winner to claim a prize or if the winner is unable to attend any element of a prize, the winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety and the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, select a replacement winner from the valid entries.
24. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
25. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. All answers must be ‘G’ or ‘PG’ rated. Anything that is added to the comment that is deemed inappropriate by the Promoter will be deemed ineligible.
26. Any inappropriate answers may be removed from the Promoter’s Instagram by the Promoter at any time. If the Promoter feels that an entrant is in breech of the Promoter’s Page Conditions that Entrant may be removed from the Page.
27. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event of an entrant, claiming to be a winner, being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions.
29. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. All prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
30. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
31. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant and (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion.
32. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website or SMS service is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Telecommunications provided and / or Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
33. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
34. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.